Roval

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
For all the people who disavowed Nascar, I hate what they are missing. To think the car supposed to win have issues, some electrical, go to the back, then a female drive enters her PMS onto the track, then heat races are awesome within the last few laps, then minor mistakes dictate who moves on into the playoffs.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Something in my gut tells me this chase will end in AZ with 2 hendrick cars fighting it out....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
For all the people who disavowed Nascar, I hate what they are missing. To think the car supposed to win have issues, some electrical, go to the back, then a female drive enters her PMS onto the track, then heat races are awesome within the last few laps, then minor mistakes dictate who moves on into the playoffs.
I’d like to add to this. I know it’s nowhere near the nascar it was long ago. Drivers are a little softer. Grown ass men talking about their “feelings “ on camera and crap like that. For the ones that show up in every thread talking about it’s dead. It’s not. Nascar is actually thriving now.

yeah I know there isn’t many automotive type sponsors but they have had a few rather big names show up this year throwing out millions to be a part of it. As of Friday now we have I believe an F1 driver getting into the mix.

On track racing is better than past few years and getting better. Can’t wait for next race!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Couple this with the fact that Bristol hasn't had a sellout since 2010....yea...its thriving. I hope it all goes tits up and all those celebrities lose their a$$es. No use for social engineering and turning your back on the fan base that built you. If that's your idea of what a sport should be, then, well.............

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I rarely watch anymore because cookie cutter cars and tracks, the “playoff”, pretending breaking a race up into segments is the same as heat races w/ a main don’t interest me.

However, I watched the last 20-30 laps yesterday, literally because nothing else was on, and I enjoyed the racing. The keyword there is racing.

Harvick was just too agressive trying to stay in front of Chase! He knew if he got to him he would have had the same result. Chase was gonna return the favor and wreck him. Harvick is a chump. I do belive if he keeps it up he will take an arse whippin. MERRY Offseason!

Last edited:

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Harvick was just too agressive trying to stay in front of Chase! He knew if he got to him he would have had the same result. Chase was gonna return the favor and wreck him. Harvick is a chump. I do belive if he keeps it up he will take an arse whippin. MERRY Offseason!

I could never gauge how fast he was approaching that wall, tires were locked so he wasn't slowly quickly, but I noticed he slid across 20-40' of painted surface, that had to be like hitting ice. I wonder if he would've fared much better if it had been unpainted.

I could never gauge how fast he was approaching that wall, tires were locked so he wasn't slowly quickly, but I noticed he slid across 20-40' of painted surface, that had to be like hitting ice. I wonder if he would've fared much better if it had been unpainted.
If your uncle had boobs hed be your aunt! If Im Rick Hendrick I have two drivers that are out of the chase. If harvick wants to keep up his BS i would give the first one of them that wrecks harvick a bonus!