Rossi Tri-fecta

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good/Bad?? Found a NIB 22/20/243 combo for $200. Mostly interested in it for the 22. Are these guns any good?

rascals dad

Button Buck
I have started 2 grandsons with this combo. Have worked fine. Also have .243/12/.50ml for myself, Only problems found, must close action smartly or hammer jams, also if .243 wont open with fired case you need to cock hammer and drop on empty case to loosen. All in all well worth the cost, good accurate rifles.

nontypical

Ten Pointer
I bought the youth Rossi matched set with 22/.410 for the kids to shoot. I don't know if we have ever even used the 22 barrel. The .410 gets used alot. We have enjoyed it. Never a single problem. Had the gun probably 10 years or so.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I have one

so far have only used the .22 barrel,,,and that for dispatching racoons in a live trap with CBs,,,,one got ahold of the barrel and knock the front site off (guess i stuck it a might far in)...

to me, they are too light weight for a youth in the .243,,

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have one

so far have only used the .22 barrel,,,and that for dispatching racoons in a live trap with CBs,,,,one got ahold of the barrel and knock the front site off (guess i stuck it a might far in)...

to me, they are too light weight for a youth in the .243,,
They kick like a mule.