Rock 92.3 Morning show what the **** happened???

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
I got my son pretty good this morning, ran in his room turned on the light and told him we overslept and he had 5 min to get dressed and ready for the bus!! He was freaking out, I waited till he had the shirt over his head before I said April Fools! He was not happy!

firemedic54

Ten Pointer
Who the *** is Jared & Katie and where is Chris and Chris?!??

I quit listening to those anti-gun jackasses several years ago. I got tired of screaming at the radio and starting my day off in a bad mood. They did have some pretty good April Fool's day pranks.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
I never realized Chris and Chris were anti-gun.. I am in Raleigh now so rarely do I get to here them, I just happened to scan by 92.3 and picked it up today for a minuted.

firemedic54

Ten Pointer
I never realized Chris and Chris were anti-gun.. I am in Raleigh now so rarely do I get to here them, I just happened to scan by 92.3 and picked it up today for a minuted.

Anytime there has been a mass shooting, the next morning they are yelling loud. They can't understand why some needs a "machine gun" to hunt deer with, why does someone need a pistol that can shoot so many rounds, so fast. I have debated with them numerous times that the second ammendment isin't about hunting. You can't fix stupid, I don't think either have ever even held, much less own a firearm. Their show is not condusive to my blood pressure.

Last edited:

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
I had no idea they were like that. Never noticed it anyway. That would be very disappointing to hear from them while listening and yes I am with you. I would end up having to change the station if they started talking about why would someone need a gun that(...)...

1SHOT1KILL

Old Mossy Horns
I quit listening to them after the VA Tech shooting, when they were on their anti-gun rant. I don't iss them at all. There are other stations out there. If I listen to 92.3 at all, which is very, very, very, rare, it is after those @zzhats are off the air.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
I love them, and I listen for the entertainment, and they have a ton of that. Best morning show on the radio in my opinion.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
I quit listening to those anti-gun jackasses several years ago.

+1.

They are the epitome of elitists. Anyone else's individual thoughts and beliefs are extraneous to them, and they definitely are pro government involvement over personal responsibility and liberty. Just don't infringe on their concept for "having fun".

It's all that matters.

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
Ima give another +1 to firemedic's statement(s) about those elitist liberal bleepity bleeping bleepers.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
They were idiots before I ever moved and from what I hear, I guess they still are!!

FWIW, I listen to bob and the showgram every morning. I heart radio is great;)

Briargoat

Ten Pointer
^Bob is the man. Liked it better a few yrs ago when they had mike and Kentucky Kristen on there with him but it's still pretty good

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
^Bob is the man. Liked it better a few yrs ago when they had mike and Kentucky Kristen on there with him but it's still pretty good

I agree!

Rock 92 and 107.5kzl are sister stations, so they did a little trickery fir April fools.

I used to listen to 1075 when it was Murphy in the Morning, but after Murphy was gone, I stopped listening. I listen to Woody and Wilcox now and if I have good reception, Bob and the Showgram.

Sent From Ink's House

Jmac

I never understood what was wrong with music in the morning. Sure beats the hell outta lame attempts at being funny. I do remember one of the Chris' talking about his small penis years ago while being forced to listen......nothing funnier than a whimpy white guy talking about his penis.