Rifle restrictions

bflee

I have been hunting on my land and have only taken a couple deer in the past two years. The first was taken with an AR before I got a 308. The second was taken with the 308. I had a fellow question me about the AR being legal and I had read in the hunting regulTion digest a couple years back that anything above .22 caliber could be used. I went to my new book and I cannot find a restriction on rifles at all. I found it on pistols, bit no rifle caliber or type restrictions. Have they changed anything here or can I just not find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bflee

So even rimfire goes now? Or is it just centerfire? I didnt see any restriction.

bflee

Thats pretty much what I was asking. I sure didnt know that. I knew a few years back it allowed anything above .22 callber. I havnt paid it alot of attention in the last couple years as I hunt my own land and only call for tags.( didnt need them last year!). It is really surprising to me that they allow rimfires for it even though I know alot have been taken over the years with them. (Alot at night)

[QUOT It is really surprising to me that they allow rimfires for it even though I know alot have been taken over the years with them. (Alot at night) my thoughts also.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]