Rid-x does it work?

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Bought a property with septic system recently. New experience for me although as a kid in the country my family had one. Wife says we need to use Rid-x although she doesn't know s***about living with a septic system.
Does this stuff work?
If you put Rid X in there, whatever happens from here out, won't be your fault.

If you don't put Rid-X in there and something happens, it will all be your fault and you will hear "I told you so".

I call this a No-Brainer. 🤣

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I come across No-Brainers everyday...

If there was a magic dust that made solid material disappear, we wouldn't have landfills...

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If there was a magic dust that made solid material disappear, we wouldn't have landfills...

we do, but the enviro-whackos got my plan nixed,,,,,

iu

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
looks more like dispersal to me...🤣

no, that bomb vaporizes stuff out to a certain distance (depending on yield),,,

nukes that is,,, themonuclear nukes - the fusion caused by the initial fission basically melts it all into fire and smoke

Thermonuclear, or hydrogen, bombs use the power of the initial fission reaction to fuse hydrogen atoms within the weapon. This fusion reaction kicks off yet more neutrons, which create more fission, which create more fusion, and on and on. The result, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists (opens in new tab), is a fireball with temperatures that match the heat of the center of the sun. Thermonuclear bombs have been tested, but never used in combat.

trust me when I say,,, "your crap won't survive that",,,,,,,

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
no, that bomb vaporizes stuff out to a certain distance (depending on yield),,,

nukes that is,,, themonuclear nukes - the fusion caused by the initial fission basically melts it all into fire and smoke

trust me when I say,,, "your crap won't survive that",,,,,,,
Sure it will...conservation of mass and all that...it just won't be where I left it. *grin * pokepokepoke.

DuckyDave

Eight Pointer
Contributor
If you put Rid X in there, whatever happens from here out, won't be your fault.

If you don't put Rid-X in there and something happens, it will all be your fault and you will hear "I told you so".

I call this a No-Brainer. 🤣
You know it Bro!!! After 42 years of marriage this is a fact.