Richmond Hill lake

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Has anyone fished here ?
Richmond mill , auto correct

I drive by it a lot,,,,,before I knew what it was I was like "that's a pretty spot, wonder if i can get on there",,,,

then as Bailey Boat stated,,,I found out costs/conditions and said,,,,yeah, no - not my style,,,

Fishing experiences start at $1,000 (off-season rate) for 2 people (2 anglers per boat) and $1,200 for in-season. Experiences are all inclusive and consist of the following: bass boat, lake guide, all tackle, a day of fishing (rain or shine), and chef prepared lunch in the lodge. All experiences are guided – no exceptions. In-season months are: March, April, May, June, Sept, Oct, Nov. - all other months are considered off-season

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
I have looked at the website. I was just wondering if anyone here had experienced it. It's not my style and above my price range.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
many of their bookings is of course customer entertainment. never heard of anyone not enjoying the trip but most arent paying for the trip. :)
If you've seen a tv show made there you have seen the role feeders play in the catch.