RIA Camo and Bronze Shotgun

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Does anybody have any information or experience with this gun. I found one NIB for just under $300. Gun feels good and I like the smaller truglo bead. I'd appreciate any information anyone could provide

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
If it's the ones they sale at Duhnams, I was curious about those as well. Obvious its built on the same benelli patent that everything is based off of now. Rock island armory doesn't have anything about them on their website, but what little info I found said they were imported from somewhere in the middle east? and rebranded as RIA.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hevi 13. Anson

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If it's the ones they sale at Duhnams, I was curious about those as well. Obvious its built on the same benelli patent that everything is based off of now. Rock island armory doesn't have anything about them on their website, but what little info I found said they were imported from somewhere in the middle east? and rebranded as RIA.

We had a chance to pattern the RIA this evening. I would have no problem duck hunting with this gun. It shoulders well and the kick is equal to my SBE II. Well worth $299.00

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
I've seen them on the sale adds but have yet to see one at the duhnams in sanford near my house. It's good to know they're a good gun for the price.