Rhino Lining (or similar)....

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Anybody ever put this stuff on the interior of a boat?? I'm sure there are but what were your results in the long run??

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Aluminum boat or fiberglass?

If aluminum I’ve seen it but not done it. If Fiberglas I’m not sure what the difference would be, except maybe slipperier (<- is that a word?).

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Had two SeaArks with their version, Gator Hyde you couldn’t put your hand on the untreated. The covered part was comfortable to the touch and tough as a woodpecker’s lips. As for doing it myself, no.

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
I bought a spray in rubberized kit off ebay and sprayed my 1436 in a tan color. Done it in 2014 on the brand new boat and it looks as good today as it did then. I just pressure wash it about once a year and it comes clean as new. It really cools the floors and dampers the noise. Trick is make sure it's clean and scuffed before you spray it.

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
I painted the bed of my golf cart with the liner (can’t remember brand) and it has held up well for several years. Stops the rust on metal where it is used.

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Actually it would be on rotomolded plastic, would be used to "level" the floor from the molded in strakes on the inside only. I would need to build it up about 3/4" to achieve the desired effect.....

darenative

Twelve Pointer
Actually it would be on rotomolded plastic, would be used to "level" the floor from the molded in strakes on the inside only. I would need to build it up about 3/4" to achieve the desired effect.....
If it's Polyethylene you want to go over, you're probably gonna run into issues getting anything to stick to the surface long term....at least without some major surface prep.

outdoorbum

Button Buck
I have done it on aluminum duck boats. It works good but is 100% relative to the prep work. There is a ton of stick on liners these days