Retay shotguns

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Another company cashing in on the expired Benelli patent. I have handled a few, they do feel well made for the price.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
For a little less money you can get the Franchi Affinity which is very similar. I picked up a Franchi Affinity Elite this weekend and put about 150 rounds through it at the skeet range and I love it.

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
I bought my affinity at a steal for $540 new 4 or 5 years ago. That thing is a tank. Other than me wearing the top of the butt pad off its been a super reliable gun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My wife hates that about me...
"Why did you wear your nice coat deer hunting?" Because my hunting coat was wet. So the nice coat became the hunting coat.
I used to be able to carry a gun for years and it still looked like new. I was anal about scratching one. Now I "use" them. I figure all of them are going to outlast me and hell with it, let my heirs argue over what is left.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
I used to be able to carry a gun for years and it still looked like new. I was anal about scratching one. Now I "use" them. I figure all of them are going to outlast me and hell with it, let my heirs argue over what is left.

Now people pay good money for "battle worn"