Remington Ammo Deals~~~ 30/30 for $13 and lots of .280 in various weights

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Those daily deals can sure hurt a credit card :D..I ordered from them last week, their prices are hard to beat but prepare to buy more than you'd planned to save on shipping. Their 7.62x39 is always a good deal.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Went in looking for ammo, and ended up with a new Under Armor Storm Rain jacket for 40% off, oh, and 3 boxes of brass case fiochhi 9mm....

Stupid PSA...

Also looking REALLY hard at the stainless blem 556 AR for $529

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You can build that same gun for $400-$450...and it is not hard. Maybe an hour or two of tinkering and you are done.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I was wondering about the "kits" they had, where all that is needed is the stripped lower....someone on here had lowers at one time that they were selling.
That would seem to be the way to go unless they were just selling their seconds as parts, but it seems they would still have the liability for a failing part as they are the manufacturer and the seller. I know PSA used to be some moderately decent stuff, but I have no idea how good they are now.

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
They have some great prices on many things, just be wary of shipping. There can be a wide variance of shipping costs to send the same amount of the same caliber of ammo. I thought of getting a case of the MSR .223 at $11.99 per box- but $50.50 shipping rules that out.