Remington 1100

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
So just got through getting my grandfathers 1958 vintage 1100 reworked and back together. I intend to hunt with it and not baby it. I test fired it this afternoon and it fails to cycle. I need the o ring that goes on the magazine tube. I know I can order one, but was wondering could I find a suitable alternative locally at a hardware store or somewhere else? If so, what size do I need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guybo

Eight Pointer
I don't know if an 11-87 has the same o-ring or not but if it does and your in no hurry pm me your address and I'll mail you one. Mine is a 12 ga. MikeIMG_20190104_171201217.jpg

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Could also buy an O-ring kit. We have to make them all the time. It works better than I ever thought

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
brguy - I see you are in Wilson; I am about 25 mins up the road near Zebulon and will be home all day. I have a pack and have an extra one if you want to come my way. No charge, glad to give you one. I will PM you my cell.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
You sure it’s a 1100? Didn’t think the 1100 came out till early 60’s.

Yeah 63 was the first year of manufacturer. I was going by the barrel code and may have got my info wrong. The barrel code is WEME from the best I can tell which would be an October of 1972 manufacture date I think.
5514e285bd48d9a591eec694d4017168.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk