Reloading tss

Buff assassin

Button Buck
Getting into reloading tss for a 20 guage. The recipe I have calls for a pt2092 wad but they seem to be discontinued. Anybody know a good replacement for this wad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhsten

Ten Pointer
You may need an alternative recipe. You shoudn't deviate from recipe you have and substitute a different wad.
Here is where most get their pt2092s. They are out of stock, but not discontinued.
https://www.ballisticproducts.com/PT2092-20ga-3-non-toxic-shot-wad-250_bag/productinfo/222PT2092/
I have some extra(10-15) I believe if you are interested.

I would try to get these https://www.ballisticproducts.com/P...-non-toxic-wad-250_bag/productinfo/222PT2090/. Severl good recipes for them and easy to load.

Last edited:

CBD21

Eight Pointer
I’m not sure who you bought shot and got data from but If you can get a recipie for the 2090 I would go that route I like it better.

hawglips

Old Mossy Horns
Please don’t just randomly try Wads with TSS load data. Nobody at shotgun world knows anything about loading TSS. I developed the tss loads using the PT2092 wads and developed a load using an alternate wad in the event that the PT2092 wad is not available. So it uses all the same components but just a different wad.

Buff assassin

Button Buck
Please don’t just randomly try Wads with TSS load data. Nobody at shotgun world knows anything about loading TSS. I developed the tss loads using the PT2092 wads and developed a load using an alternate wad in the event that the PT2092 wad is not available. So it uses all the same components but just a different wad.

I didn't plan on trying out random wads. I don't have any experience in loading tss so I was just wondering if another wad could be used with the same load data. I've sent you a couple of messages bc your the go to guy when it comes to tss and all help is greatly appreciated. I had a mishap with the longbeard XR 20 guage shells this past weekend and was trying to load some tss to test in my gun before the season ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk