Relief

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
This is a lengthy (and pointless all things considered) one, but I’m hoping someone reads this and decides to do something about their back pain. At the whopping age of 25 I’ve been struggling with back and hip pains/mobility for the better part of 10 years. I’ve had a number of doctors and orthos take a look over the years and it always boiled down to “you need to gain more weight” (6’2” 130lbs). Last Monday I had to bend at the waist for an extended amount of time to spray a Jaguar hood and at 2pm I went home. I could barely get out of bed Tuesday and finally made a consultation appointment with a chiropractor for Wednesday morning. I went back Thursday for an X-ray and evaluation with enough time left over for an adjustment. Dr. Alex Bakaysa with Blase Chiropractic in Asheboro looked at the X-ray for 4 seconds and pointed to say “there’s your problem). After 10 years, someone finally had an answer for me. Lumbarization of the S1 or the “6th” lumbar vertebrae. I could have cried right there in the office just for him having an actual answer. He Googled xrays of the 6th vertebrae just to show me a comparison and it looks nearly identical to my xrays. He did an adjustment on me Thursday morning and Saturday morning I went on my first extended squirrel hunt in 6 years. Without any stretching before hand, I’m within an inch of touching my toes. I can’t remember the last time I could hardly reach down past my knees with my legs straight, much less nearing my toes. I’ve ended up with hips that are 3/8” difference in height side to side that we hope to be able to correct with adjustments and two compressed lumbar vertebrae that are infinitely better after only two adjustments. It’s going to be a very long road to get everything back where it’s supposed be, but this has been a life changing experience so far. If your anywhere remotely close to the Asheboro area, I can’t recommend Dr. Alex enough for back pains.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Glad you are getting help and relief!!! Dr. Ray Armstrong, Chiropractor, in Laurinburg is who I have been to. Somethings they can really help with.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Dr Harry Elsner in Greensboro is the man ya need to see for a second opinion if needed.
He only has 34 yrs experience and when operating on my L3-4-5 found the discs had fused to my sciatic nerve and knew what to do to relieve my numb leg/knee.
I did not get relief from Blasé several yrs ago, personally.
Glad you did.

deerslyr30-06

Old Mossy Horns
I need to go to a chiropractor. I’ve been having some pretty good lower to mid back pain for several years. Some weeks better, some weeks I know it. Just have always chalked it up to, I’ll go when it gets worse.

I’ll be checking with some in the Raleigh area soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I need to go to a chiropractor. I’ve been having some pretty good lower to mid back pain for several years. Some weeks better, some weeks I know it. Just have always chalked it up to, I’ll go when it gets worse.

I go for another appointment in the morning, and I’m looking forward to it. I hurt for 2 days every time he’s done an adjustment so far but the third day I feel like a new penny. Other than the consultation, the first thing he did was take an X-ray. He would not touch me before seeing an actual image first, which is apparently much different than chiropractors used to be. When I couldn’t stay bent at the waist for more than 1-2 minutes and was losing a majority of my sleep at night, something HAD to change. I thought I was too young for back problems, but I was very wrong. It’s been life changing for me in less than a week.

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer

Dr. Saleeby in Raleigh is one of the best.