Reels on Wheels

boomer

Twelve Pointer
A friend of mine is looking for either a large Reels on Wheels cart or a large Anglers Mate cart ( 8 rod holders) for her son and was wondering who had the best price on them and near Sanford.Thanks

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I think agri broke off their contract with them.
they had almost nothing last time I looked and said they are not restocking them.

papohead

Wife and I are taking up fishing and also Salt Water and looking for a good cart with wheels, that holds rods, cooler, and bucket, plus other stuff.
Were is a good place to purchase one that has good quality, but willing to buy used as well that is in good or fair condition. Thanks

nc rabbit hunter

My buddy just got one at Agri Supply last week.It was 188 for the large one.In Garner.

highclimber

Old Mossy Horns
Wife and I are taking up fishing and also Salt Water and looking for a good cart with wheels, that holds rods, cooler, and bucket, plus other stuff.
Were is a good place to purchase one that has good quality, but willing to buy used as well that is in good or fair condition. Thanks

Here's my large pier cart, with 8 rod holders, cooler, tackle box, dry box, chair, bait tank, and a 21 lb King strapped down. :D Modified the back piece, for hanging my gaff, and with all the weight. ran 2 pieces of aluminum angle, across the bottom front, and mounted a 6" solid rubber caster.