Reelfoot area reports?

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Wondering if anyone’s hunted this area this year? Headed there on the 12th for 3 days and from what I’ve gathered, it’s been slow - wondering if anyone has any first hand knowledge?

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Started out good then slowed down. Some did well on the reverse migration last week.
This is the truth, talked to a couple guys that hunt it a good bit and it’s been hit or miss other then a few good reverse hunts last week.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
We hunted out here not far from it past two days. Yesterday we killed 12, today we killed 26. We shot real well yesterday (percentage wise), didn’t shoot as well today or we’d have killed more.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
he got a website or anything?

Wekillducks.com

Website is outdated. Prices have gone up. The ONLY guide I have hunted with and will hunt with on Miss flyway. Been hunting with him going on ten years. No matter how bad you think you want to kill a duck, I’ll guarantee you Matt wants to kill one worse. If he ain’t killing ducks out of his blind, extremely high probability nobody else is killing ducks in west TN either.

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Wekillducks.com

Website is outdated. Prices have gone up. The ONLY guide I have hunted with and will hunt with on Miss flyway. Been hunting with him going on ten years. No matter how bad you think you want to kill a duck, I’ll guarantee you Matt wants to kill one worse. If he ain’t killing ducks out of his blind, extremely high probability nobody else is killing ducks in west TN either.
Thanks - We’re already booked with Blue Bank for this year - first time for me out there but one of our guys had been before and recommended it. Always good to have a plan for the future. Looking forward to it

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Just got back - Reelfoot is pretty country and we had a great time. The weather had lots of fog and was warmer than desired, but we still managed to scratch out a few ducks. We saw a lot of birds, more than we ever see home, but many were just way to high. Killed teal, spoonbill, wigeon, bluebill and a Redhead.
Blue Bank Resort was a great place to stay - food in the restaurant was better than expected and accommodations were fine - back door of the room opened up to the lake.

Would probably go back for accommodations but maybe use a different guide service. Our guide was a good guy, they just seem to cater to the inexperienced and it was almost like having your hand held on calling shots, etc.

Few pictures from our trip - 3 days in the blind, 9 hours at a time. We for sure ate good in and out of the blind thanks to our guide.
LOTS of fog....
5B5514FF-8918-43A5-B07B-FC72C4F8DDD7.jpeg37542A8C-674D-453C-81D2-724DB05A7784.jpeg81647FAB-E411-4BD2-8FEF-784311C099A8.jpegE9BEA865-CB97-42AA-A1F3-6C123CDB792D.jpeg