Rednecks, white socks, and blue ribbon beer

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
Reminds me of a DJ who used to work on a Wilmington radio station years ago who was always making jokes about people from Burgaw wearing white socks.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I wear white ankle socks or footies most of the time and the younger generations will baulk as not stylish...(like I give a sh+t)......then I turn around and my son has white calf socks on with a pair of damn flip- flops..........and that is OK.......I just don’t understand the new rules......someone pass me another PBR......I’m too mad to get up!!

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Love that old stuff...I listen to either classic country or honky tonk on direct TV music stations....new country tries to be cool ...but you cannot tried to be country ..you just are country...like Cris Stapleton and Zack brown. They are keeping country country

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I wear white ankle socks or footies most of the time and the younger generations will baulk as not stylish...(like I give a sh+t)......then I turn around and my son has white calf socks on with a pair of damn flip- flops..........and that is OK.......I just don’t understand the new rules......someone pass me another PBR......I’m too mad to get up!!
LOL
I really dont understand the sandals and socks thing.....

timber

Twelve Pointer
You know your 100% redneck when you try parasail behind a zero turn lawnmower in your back yard. Saw 2 guys attempting it about a month ago They had about 100ft of rope hooked to it. Didn’t hang around to see how good it worked. Didn’t want be one have call the rescue squad when they ended up in a tree

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You know your 100% redneck when you try parasail behind a zero turn lawnmower in your back yard. Saw 2 guys attempting it about a month ago They had about 100ft of rope hooked to it. Didn’t hang around to see how good it worked. Didn’t want be one have call the rescue squad when they ended up in a tree
We used to pull ours behind my CJ5 until a young girl came down too hard and broke her ankle. That ended the fun quickly.
We were pulling down the beach and completely in the open. We also pulled folks on water skies in the surf with my Jeep, lots of fun and you get some really interesting looks .