"Red Wolf" restoration scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take 'em

Six Pointer
Sadly and as usual, there is no reason to believe these most recent gunshot numbers aren't cooked. It defies logic that a primary cause of early wannabe deaths was fighting and now all fighting has disappeared. I reckon they decided, "Can't we all just get along?" Remember, "The Truth is What I say it is" in today's government circles.

landowner rights

Mysteriously when night hunting was allowed dead wolves conveniently were publicized.... Without pictures!

Take 'em

Six Pointer
Correct, night coyote hunting got the blame without one arrest or shred of evidence that any of the wannabes were shot by night hunters. Guilty by implication with no proof, but I thought it was supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Convenient that no pictures were taken of the crime scene.

landowner rights

And yet it's still so quiet on the wolf shot allegedly by a federal employee while coyote hunting was illegal. I guess that animal death can't be used for their benefit like the propaganda we heard to end night hunting.

Jett

Ten Pointer
And yet it's still so quiet on the wolf shot allegedly by a federal employee while coyote hunting was illegal. I guess that animal death can't be used for their benefit like the propaganda we heard to end night hunting.[/QUOTE

Perhaps we (landowners and sportsmen) should up and match the USFWS reward like the DOW, RWC, NCWF, etc. did when it would benefit them and they wanted the PR to end hunting in eastern NC. I wonder if these groups would match our reward on this particular wolf kill (9/30/14)?

Last edited:

Take 'em

Six Pointer
Don't think you'll get any arrests because then USFWS might have to actually try to prove what a humanly constructed red wolf's dna composition is. :confused:

odie408

Ten Pointer
I could start some fund raising but I think this would be futile as it was one of there own and I think they are going to try real hard to protect that. It would be like trying to get Eric Holder to charge any one on his side. Not gonna happen! But it would be good PR.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
We should raise funds for an 3rd party expert to review the evidence collected and assist the feds with cracking the case. Kinda like they do with cold murder or missing persons case

odie408

Ten Pointer
The evidence has been collected and the case has been cracked and swept under the rug. Shhhhhh! It's hard to get the gubberment to charge the gubberment.

Jett

Ten Pointer
I'm in. We will then issue a match challenge to Ms. Hutt, Mr. Derb Carter, Ms. Jamie Rappaport Clark, Kim Wheeler, Dick Hamilton, Tim Gestwicki and their organizations...

I wonder if any local USFWS personnel will join in on this reward???????

I wonder if USFWS Spokeman Tom Mackenzie will publicize this private citizen reward offer. Will the liberal media cover it?

Headline:

Private Landowners and Hunters Issue Reward for Sept. 30th Red Wolf Killing

The heat is on!

Last edited:

BR549

Twelve Pointer
This is funny as $_it

1) USFWS employee(s?) allegedly manipulated the red wolf mortality data

2) Fraudulent manipulation leads to a federal lawsuit and Judge issuing a injunction halting the lawful take of coyotes

3) A different USFWS employee shoots a Red Wolf (alleged above) and now can't use the indencital take excuse because of the alleged rogue actions of mortality data tampering by a co-worker

Last edited:

BR549

Twelve Pointer
502b97533cb082c9fc16e8d8508c19aa.jpg

Jett

Ten Pointer
I'm in for $5,000 for the arrest and conviction of the September 30 red wolf killer.

We are at $18,250 now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.