Recommended bibs

duckmauler

Eight Pointer
Have a 20 year old pair of Walls bibs that have served their time. Liking another pair. You guys abd any recommendations? Wear trout fishing and deer hunting. Definitely want insulated, but spending $300 or more in seems crazy. What u recommend? Couldn’t care less about brand names. Thx

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Academy brand are the best for the money I've looked at lately. First Lite if you want the best with least bulk bowhunting.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont have any of the duluths. Id be tempted to look at them. Everything else they have their name on is a quality product.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I know people think I’m a Duluth trading homer and I reckon I probably am But when I find something that 1. Lasts my abuse for >1 year and 2. Keeps me warm, I will tout its praises all Day.
The Duluth insulated bibs are hands down without a doubt, the best I’ve ever owned. I have never ever got cold while wearing them and they’re tough.
I own 2 pairs out of necessity because my wife got tired of me not letting her wash mine during kidding season and they were covered in goat placenta, shavings and blood so she bought me a second pair so I wouldn’t make her nauseous when I wore’em in the house.
I’ll own 3 pair just as soon as they come out with the insulated bibs in bottomland😂😂😂

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Check out midway’s house brand for some good value. My warmest pair came from there but they are a bit bulky. For the price I can’t beat ‘em though.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
If you want true fit bibs based of your waist and inseam, there are still R38s out there just have to find them. I’m ordering a pair to put in storage.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns

My wife and just had a “discussion” about how I wanted them and how she didn’t want me to get them under the guise of “you already got two pair.”. I told her I was getting them, she said “no your not, ask for Duluth trading gift cards for Christmas and buy’em then”. I said no, they’re 30% off and I need them now. She said “I don’t care”…..
So anyways, I’m asking for Duluth gift cards for Christmas😂😂😂

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
You guys wearing cotton either don't walk far or don't hunt anywhere thats actually cold. I couldn't imagine going back to Carhart or Duluth hunting gear.