Recommend A Charter

Bass-n-Deer-416

Four Pointer
My brother is getting married and us groomsmen are looking into booking an offshore fishing trip. The 5 of us have never been offshore (except when my brother and I were about 11 years old and that trip was a bust). We are looking for a recommendation for a charter that has a good chance of putting us on fish. Preferably something off NC coast. Thanks

Last edited:

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
fabulous boats ALL over the world! You could be in for a long list..

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

large coast. 😂😂😂😂

There are a ton of guys here that will give you great recommendations.

But.....

Where are you wanting to sail from?

What species desired?

6 pack, headboat?

Bass-n-Deer-416

Four Pointer
Honestly we would be willing to head out from anywhere on the NC coast including the outer banks. Looking to get into some fish for the table but also would be interested in hooking into something for a decent fight.
My brother and I spent 4 days back in September last year on Portsmouth Island and we hammered the red drum, but we are looking to do something we haven’t been able to do successfully before.

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Call wally at fish whistle charters out of Southport NC and tell him you want to bottom fish. You will probably be fishing with little John and will bring home plenty of meat . And that fight will be taken care of with all the amberjack you want to crank.

Mike Noles aka conman

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Honestly we would be willing to head out from anywhere on the NC coast including the outer banks. Looking to get into some fish for the table but also would be interested in hooking into something for a decent fight.
My brother and I spent 4 days back in September last year on Portsmouth Island and we hammered the red drum, but we are looking to do something we haven’t been able to do successfully before.

If you like going out of Ocracoke, you can’t do better than the Cap’n B. We fish with Marty and Nick a lot and have never been disappointed.

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
call soon for a 6 pack charter. Headboats are less expensive but bottom fishing is usually good.

Starfan

Eight Pointer
Go with Wade and Trey on The General out of Morehead in September if they have an open date. I bet you’ll catch a box of wahoos and probably release a couple of sails.