Real ACC Baskeball

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Coach K and that dang Rona. Will remain on bubble without facing FSU. Meanwhile, a wobbly Cuse has to play UVA.

It's a miracle.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Coach K and that dang Rona. Will remain on bubble without facing FSU. Meanwhile, a wobbly Cuse has to play UVA.

It's a miracle.

I respect Duke and coach k but after he acted by cancelling their preconference games and making the statement “we shouldn’t be playing during a pandemic “ after saying “we can’t go another year without March madness” I hope fsu blows their doors off tonight. I don’t think that’s going to happen though

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
So UVA pulls out of tournament.........what a mess

so dumb.....this whole ordeal is dumb. As bad as I hate the nfl at least they got al their games in and managed well during this weird time. This season is not fair for a lot of teams.

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
so dumb.....this whole ordeal is dumb. As bad as I hate the nfl at least they got al their games in and managed well during this weird time. This season is not fair for a lot of teams.

Agreed!

It's possible that the two teams playing for the marbles on saturday could've only played one game to get there!!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
GT champs of the ACC.
From what I can find VA is planning on participating in the NCAA tourney despite withdrawing from the ACC.
Crazy season should make for an interesting Tournament.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Cuse.......face of ACC?

Lucky they left big East to to carry a conference.

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Cuse.......face of ACC?

Lucky they left big East to to carry a conference.
Who is going to save face for the big ten?
Maryland?
Funny how that works.

IMO the big ten has gagged in this deal even more than the acc. They were supposed to be the dominate conference. Everybody knew the acc sucked.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Maryland?
Funny how that works.

IMO the big ten has gagged in this deal even more than the acc. They were supposed to be the dominate conference. Everybody knew the acc sucked.

Do you not remember what I said a month or 2 ago about the big 10? After the big 10/acc challenge?

they do the same thing every single year. That whole conference is garbage. Overrated year in and year out.

What I find funny is how just about all the teams that have “equality” on the back of their jerseys have lost

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Maryland?
Funny how that works.

Heck most years I figure pac10 is way over rated

They proved me wrong this year

Big 10 is overrated on basketball this year as much as their football is every year

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
Isn’t it ironic that when the NCAA comes sniffing around, teams recruiting/results on court starts to suck. Lots of so called blue bloods sitting this one out with early exits, or paltry seasons in general. It’s not a coincidence.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
ACC was an abomination

Transfers next year or start over.

Maybe keep few kids