Ransomware hits Colonial Pipeline

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Gas stations are already putting yellow bags on pumps. I’ve stopped at two stations and both had about half of the pumps bagged.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
$2.67 here yesterday. $2.61 today.

But we are known to be a little behind the times. Lol.

pinkfletch

Ten Pointer
Now we wait for the posts about the people that acted stupid and if had lived life normally, wouldn’t have created any issues 😉
I was down to 1/4 tank and usually top off on Mondays. No need to take unnecessary chances, it's not like I was trying to buy the station out.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Suppose I should go fill up my 5 gallon can of non-E gas so I can cut my lawn this week. Is that considered hoarding?

I have two stations that sell non-E gas near me. When I went a few weeks ago, the one station has a bag over the pump handle. I didn't go into the station to ask if the pump was broken or if they were having trouble getting non-E gas due to Covid. I didn't check the other station. I may need to check again soon because I have some pressure washing to do.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Filled up Friday for $2.69. SAME pump today was 2.89. No idea why as we're still a bit from the Memorial weekend bump.

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
Sounds like there are runs on gas on going at some stations in Pitt Co, Shaggy sent me a pic with lines at every pump at the one he stopped at.....they do not for see shortages UNLESS there are runs on gas soooooo guess my half a tank gotta make it till Friday....

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Wife just got back to the house and said everywhere she checked here in Bville was either out, or had a total clusterfunk in the parking lot. Apparently route 19 was bumper to bumper (def not normal). Personally I think it’s a conspiracy against us. Pretty sure the Dems have hoarded mass amounts of fuel so they can do a public display of burning the constitution andDr. Seuss books. Rumor has it they’re gonna print a bunch more money too to use as kindling

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Saw this on another forum. Carolinafirearms I think.

"The current circus in DC will probably force the auto manufacturers to hand out free EVs to underprivileged and “impacted” citizens since they can’t afford the gas, and they’ll probably get a free charging station installed on the taxpayer dime as well.

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I filled up 3x last week and again this morning, and each time has gotten progressively more expensive. $2.69 last Monday, $2.74 last Wednesday, $2.89 last Friday and $3.05 this morning.

6mm250

Eight Pointer
I filled up today , only because that stupid "yer low on gas" light came on.
A Jeep Wrangler has no range , not because MPG is so terrible but because the tank is so small.

Mike

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Several stations in Wilson are saying they are out of gas with bags on pumps...

Same here near greenville. The speedway where 264 comes into greenville was slammed and the clerk said they had to call the cops earlier because of people arguing over pumps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210510-185759_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210510-185759_Gallery.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 18