RangeFinder

DarrinG

Six Pointer
Bowhunting range finder recommendations? Looking for an affordable rangerfinder that works as advertised on a budget. The WG Halo XL600 has caught my attention, seems to have good overall reviews and can be found for three digits (or even slightly under) if you look in the right places. Looking for one that's also small enough not to be bulky and handy for bowhunting, and works as advertised. Suggestions?

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
I use mine to range trees, rocks, bushes, things like that when placing a new stand location. I've never ranged a deer then shot. Great tool to use to learn yardage. Most bowhunters aren't shooting over 40 yards, most less than 25. Now rifle hunting where you can make a 300 yard shot is different.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Sometimes WalMart puts their range finders on clearance after deer season is over

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I really like my leupold. Spend a little and keep it forever with a warranty to back it up. Would also recommend vortex

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I bought a camo Breaking 80 brand one that I use in golf and hunting. Paid $99 for it on ebay....works just as good as my daughters two Nikons that cost thee times as much.

Houstonj

Button Buck
I have a pursuit from bass pro shops not sure its the xr700 or not will have to look when i get home. However i like mine no more than used wouldnt want to soend 2 or 3 hundred.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk