Range time/Shutdown?

sears303

Spike
With the shooting ranges closed inside the parks, and ranges closed for not being essential....is there anyplace to sight in and get some practice out there? I got a scope for my .22 and wanted to get it sighted in. I am newer to hunting and want to get practice during the off season to improve. I am not sure if there is any options out there, but would be interested in anyones opinion. I live outside of Asheville. Thanks.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Maybe you live in a subdivision? Other than that, if you are outside of town and there is no county ordinance set up your own range. I've been shooting all morning.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Hell RPD said they will not respond to anything other than major crimes.....

People in the Subdivision here are shooting in their back yards backing up to 540. Has not stopped them!

sears303

Spike
Yeah, I don't have the yard for a safe range here. I also rent and don't think the landlord/neighbors would love it. We are outside of city limits, but have homes 50-75 yards away.

I do wish I had the option of going into a pasture down the road or something. You are super lucky to have that option. Maybe ask a farmer to go to the back of his property or something?