Random Posts

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Probably wouldn't cover the gas but he'll think he will come out ahead.

Strange math.

If that's his destination, he's about 2-2.5 miles away. Origin is unknown. I've been told a person showed up with an extension cord to sell for copper. As you said...strange math. Couldn't tell what the metal blade looking thing is.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
I told my wife If this house we bought is the standard for flipping houses, I’ll go into business tomorrow. Some of the most bass ackwards cobbled together shiit I ever seen in my life. It would rival Bw Farms parody house thread.

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
I have eat some old stuff but that is really old. I get to eat my wife's Colby Jack when it gets a green spot on it. I know that sounds freaky but it is what it is

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Filled a freezer with Prime cuts from the last of that line of sire influence. Guess I'll grill some those expensive steaks this weekend. 😎 Next up will be the same cow foundation influenced by a new line that on paper expects even heavier marbling, the lineage is packed full of CAB dams and sires. We will see.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
You buying some steaks from Wal Mart ? :cool: :stir::stir::stir: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I Hate Wtf GIF by SWR3

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Can anyone here pronounce this correctly and make a soundfile to upload so I pronounce it correctly when delivered ?

Baklazhannaya Ikra. (Russian)

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Think I took the wrong one to the processor.

IMG_6736.jpeg

Dad's out mowing his yard and I'm in the house, I get a text that says "cow out in the backyard". Go out to see this steer just walking around and grazing, my Dad on the other hand.... just keeps on mowing. Makes 4 laps around the steer blowing grass on him before I can get him to stop and he signs if I need help. Duh!

My son had the gate opened I planned to use. I sign to my Dad "Yes, stay put. I'm going to push to the gate". What's the old man do? He tries to cowboy solo using the zero turn as his horse! The steer was going around him the wrong way and Dad takes off after him! I'm yelling "Stop!" but it's no use. Afraid I'd scare the steer more I just wait until my Dad realizes it ain't working... and goes back to mowing. WTH!!! All I wanted was Dad to just stop mowing for a bit.

I start walking down there as the steer is heading to a different gate. Steer jumps around like a dog happy to see you walk in the house and begins to follow me. I look back and he stops so I say "well come on". He continues right behind me to the gate eager to get back to the herd. I open the gates and he runs right on through as if 'FREE WILLY'.

I found how he got out the old wood slant feeder had a weak spot from rot.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Think I took the wrong one to the processor.

View attachment 147353

Dad's out mowing his yard and I'm in the house, I get a text that says "cow out in the backyard". Go out to see this steer just walking around and grazing, my Dad on the other hand.... just keeps on mowing. Makes 4 laps around the steer blowing grass on him before I can get him to stop and he signs if I need help. Duh!

My son had the gate opened I planned to use. I sign to my Dad "Yes, stay put. I'm going to push to the gate". What's the old man do? He tries to cowboy solo using the zero turn as his horse! The steer was going around him the wrong way and Dad takes off after him! I'm yelling "Stop!" but it's no use. Afraid I'd scare the steer more I just wait until my Dad realizes it ain't working... and goes back to mowing. WTH!!! All I wanted was Dad to just stop mowing for a bit.

I start walking down there as the steer is heading to a different gate. Steer jumps around like a dog happy to see you walk in the house and begins to follow me. I look back and he stops so I say "well come on". He continues right behind me to the gate eager to get back to the herd. I open the gates and he runs right on through as if 'FREE WILLY'.

I found how he got out the old wood slant feeder had a weak spot from rot.
I don’t know chit a lot sign language but it got me amped up reading the story with those added details.