Random Posts

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
I know some of y'all use cheaper permethrin to treat your clothes. Where do I get this stuff? Certain brand(s) better or cheaper etc?

Got my April days off approved! We gonna have a turkey camp this spring even if it’s just me….
I have used happy jack kennel dip before, I believe the concentrate is 44% unless. Y memory is failing. Eight brand garden dust is permethrin also and you get a nice size bag cheap. If I can put it on my dog and food I'll use it on myself

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Chris permethrin is the actual chemical. I'd buy the cheapest one as long as the chemicals have the same percentage.

BTY how's that filet knife coming. Is it the orange-handle one you showed pics of earlier?
Yes sir. Almost finished with the knife part. Then I move on to sheaths.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Making a triangular wood box. 22½ degree miters for the bottom. 45's for the apex.

Calculated lengths, measured thrice. Left the short legs a little long, so I can trim length or angles to ensure a tight fit.

Cut everything. Mocked it up, and it all fit perfect right off the bat.

So I put it all away, because that never happens.

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
Thinking about suing the Chex company. About 40 yeards ago, I cleaned out the mini-van and showed a few people. "Look at this stuff. Pick out some gravel, and a few band-aids, and it looks pretty dang good!" Next thing you know, they came out with "Trail Mix" Coincidence?

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Holy cow, the radio is working up the anti hunting Hallmark holiday something fierce.

My easy listening station had Danny's Song (the Anne Murray version) followed by Lady (not the Styx version), Climax Blues Band, and Dr. Hook all strung together.

By the time it was over, I was almost ready to drive myself home...

Don't fall for it, guys.

hqdefault-1631684175.jpg

LR308

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I was drinking coffee in the living room this morning. Almost made a mess when I heard my wife say this from the kitchen. "Don't poke your pencil in my muffin" she was sitting at the kitchen table attempting to do home school with our girls. God bless her, she didn't understand my reaction.

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
My son thinks there should be a movie made called “ The Last Asian Confederate” he says the main character would still be Robert E. Ree and it would still involve sravery. 🤣

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Don't fall for it! I found myself in that situation a few years ago and had memory flashbacks of it being pretty good. Cooked some up. Not had the desire since...

You must not have channeled your inner Hawaiian properly

timber

Twelve Pointer
Why do people put a ring on their nose. Use put ring in hogs nose years ago when raised hogs on dirt to keep them from rooting. Saw a girl working on food lion the weekend with a ring in her nose. Looks like would be hard to blow your nose. Guess they just hock it out.

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
Why do people put a ring on their nose. Use put ring in hogs nose years ago when raised hogs on dirt to keep them from rooting. Saw a girl working on food lion the weekend with a ring in her nose. Looks like would be hard to blow your nose. Guess they just hock it out.
You would be surprised how mad people get when I tell them. Hey you got a booger in your nose and it’s that ring.

KennyZeDevilDog

Eight Pointer
I feel like the skill of using a library isn't taught in schools nearly well enough. I went in today to snag some books before work and it took me entirely too long to find the two I wanted. One for me and one for the boy. I'm quite excited about them both if I'm being honest.

1000003461.jpg

richard corn

Ten Pointer
we were required and this after the moon has settled over the mountains many many times to take a class where an actual librarian showed us how to do the research to find the book you want

“J”

Ten Pointer
Ok, weird moment in the last post I did…….

Was typing out How many school kids have, and the suggestion for the next word showed “died”…… Went back and retyped it and after school it showed ”shootings”…… 😳

KennyZeDevilDog

Eight Pointer
we were required and this after the moon has settled over the mountains many many times to take a class where an actual librarian showed us how to do the research to find the book you want
My library was a wall and completely alphabetical, not really sorted in any way, sadly. It's a simple system but if you've no clue you stand there trying to piece it together like a rube for a minute or two lol