Radix camera?

Blades

Six Pointer
I’m curious too, looks like from some of the members they have excellent quality for a fair price.

Taproot

I don't know anyone who has a Radix. The price looks good but I'm skeptical.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
There's a fellow on here that reps them

Chinese made so no better or worse than most other Chinese made ones I expect

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
What do you want to know about them? The PS series is very small. The same width as an I Phone 5 and 2 inches shorter.

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
What do you want to know about them? The PS series is very small. The same width as an I Phone 5 and 2 inches shorter.

What battery life do they get and also do they have threaded hole on bottom for stand, I have been using screw in mounts on my bushnells.

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
What battery life do they get and also do they have threaded hole on bottom for stand, I have been using screw in mounts on my bushnells.

The PS Series will get 20,000 pics on 4 Lithium AAs. 12-14,000 with standard alkaline AAs. So same battery life as you would get from 6-8 batteries in a bigger camera.
The Gen-500 uses 6 batteries to get the same 20,000 pics
The new MT-100 uses 8 batteries for 20,000 pics.

All of the cameras have a 1/4 thread for a screw in mount. The PS cams have the threads on the back. The Gen-500 and MT-100 have threads on the bottom.

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
The PS Series will get 20,000 pics on 4 Lithium AAs. 12-14,000 with standard alkaline AAs. So same battery life as you would get from 6-8 batteries in a bigger camera.
The Gen-500 uses 6 batteries to get the same 20,000 pics
The new MT-100 uses 8 batteries for 20,000 pics.

All of the cameras have a 1/4 thread for a screw in mount. The PS cams have the threads on the back. The Gen-500 and MT-100 have threads on the bottom.

Cool, Thanks!

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
Good info, hows the night pic quality?

Thanks

The Night pics are as good as any IR Camera. There is a some motion blur at night if the animal is moving fast. It is almost impossible to make a camera that takes really really good daytime pictures and really really good night pictures, so it's a tradeoff. The night pics are as good as any higher end IR camera.
PTDC0014.jpg
PTDC0154.jpg

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Those are very good night pics, like you said it's hard to not get a ir camera that has some motion in it.

sent from...... Tapatalk

creekhobo

Ten Pointer
There's a fellow on here that reps them

Radix Trail Cameras

MEDIA RELEASE
To all Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting Customers & Supporters,
As of today, November 6th, 2019, Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting no longer has any formal or informal affiliation with Jordan Howell, our former Staff Manager, Social Media Manager, and Sales Director, or his hunting content entity, “Boonerville.”
Yesterday, November 5th, 2019, we were notified by numerous supporters and customers of a hunting-related incident that involved Jordan and Boonerville directly, of which we have confirmed the validity of prior to the release of this notice.
Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting do not condone any unethical or illegal hunting activity in any way. As avid hunters and conservationists, the Radix family believes in holding ourselves and our employees to the highest standard of ethics and behavior in life, not just in the hunting world.
For all of the accounts whom operated through Jordan Howell, and for all of our staff members, please contact us directly via email at contact@radixhunting.com or via our toll-free customer service line at 888-276-4072.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause as we work to move past this situation as efficiently and effectively as possible. Thank you for your continued support of Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting.
r/
Radix Trail Cameras & Radix Hunting

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Radix Trail Cameras

MEDIA RELEASE
To all Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting Customers & Supporters,
As of today, November 6th, 2019, Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting no longer has any formal or informal affiliation with Jordan Howell, our former Staff Manager, Social Media Manager, and Sales Director, or his hunting content entity, “Boonerville.”
Yesterday, November 5th, 2019, we were notified by numerous supporters and customers of a hunting-related incident that involved Jordan and Boonerville directly, of which we have confirmed the validity of prior to the release of this notice.
Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting do not condone any unethical or illegal hunting activity in any way. As avid hunters and conservationists, the Radix family believes in holding ourselves and our employees to the highest standard of ethics and behavior in life, not just in the hunting world.
For all of the accounts whom operated through Jordan Howell, and for all of our staff members, please contact us directly via email at contact@radixhunting.com or via our toll-free customer service line at 888-276-4072.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause as we work to move past this situation as efficiently and effectively as possible. Thank you for your continued support of Radix Trail Cameras and Radix Hunting.
r/
Radix Trail Cameras & Radix Hunting

Any info on what he did?[emoji51] about to go investigating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Used his Landowner tag on a deer he killed on land he didn’t even have permission to be on. Sweeeet! That fella has a knack for being an idiot

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Used his Landowner tag on a deer he killed on land he didn’t even have permission to be on. Sweeeet! That fella has a knack for being an idiot

Imagine that...a renowned liar caught doing something totally illegal. :eek: LOL!!!

<>< Fish

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Appears he has an affliction called :donk:donk:donk:donk for brains. This fella has no place here in the forums IMO.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
He's pretty much stuck his pecker in the blender now in just about every state in the nation. I'm just ashamed he still uses NC as his state of origin.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I don't think any of us here who have been here awhile are shocked at all.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk