Racial Reconciliation

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
This is a message from Pastor Mike Todd
I highly recommend taking the time to watch it. There is also a great duck hunting story. I do not however agree with the mayo reference it’s Dukes or nothing in my house.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I see all people as purple,,,,have for a long long time,,,
I judge all people by their individual actions,,,,all people,,,
Best and worst Team Sergeants I ever served with were both of African descent,,,,one was awesome, the other as close to a POS as you can get and still serve in that unit,,,and they both had the same last name (not related),,,,their attributes had NOTHING to do with skin color, but their minds and abilities,,,

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
I see all people as purple,,,,have for a long long time,,,
I judge all people by their individual actions,,,,all people,,,
Best and worst Team Sergeants I ever served with were both of African descent,,,,one was awesome, the other as close to a POS as you can get and still serve in that unit,,,and they both had the same last name (not related),,,,their attributes had NOTHING to do with skin color, but their minds and abilities,,,

That has nothing to do with the video but thanks for you input.

chef

Ten Pointer
he is a fantastic pastor

my pastor is jd greear at the summit and is probably my favorite

other top 3 are joby martin in jacksonville fl, jeremy foster in houston and stephen furtick in charlotte

thanks for posting, i will listen

wood: just based on what you posted and within the confines of this sub-forum, i would encourage you to view all people ("good or bad") as made in the image of god.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
wood: just based on what you posted and within the confines of this sub-forum, i would encourage you to view all people ("good or bad") as made in the image of god.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just have to disagree. Simply because the words don't make sense in the order in which you've placed them. And even if I did understand it, I will never view all people as being made in Gods image (whatever that means). There are some people who have no shred of goodness in them.

Last edited:

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
Jesus died on the cross for everyone to have eternal life. Sadly, most choose to not accept it. None of us deserve it, whether we have no, a little, or a lot of goodness in us.

chef

Ten Pointer
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just have to disagree. Simply because the words don't make sense in the order in which you've placed them. And even if I did understand it, I will never view all people as being made in Gods image (whatever that means). There are some people who have no shred of goodness in them.
All people. That's why Jesus came and died.

Troutbum82

Twelve Pointer
I wasn’t trying to get this started just wanted to share a really good sermon about something that is an issue in our country.