Question

hclaye25

Four Pointer
I prefer to be elevated. It’s your choice. Just go and enjoy yourself so you are not second guessing your decision this evening. Season is over tomorrow

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
complete waste of time. deer have a calendar that tells them to wait until weds to eat or walk,.

wfdavis50- you are in a catch 22 on this stuff. you cant make decisions cause you don't think you have enough experience.
you cant get experience unless you get yourself out there by YOURSELF.
by now you should have seen that asking this group just leads to multiple different opinions on anything.
News flash- that is the nature of deer hunting. One size doesn't fit us all.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Yep … I was out this am and would be out again right about now except I have NY plans with my wife and younger son.

Deer in different areas act differently, circumstances are different, weather is a bit different, pressure is different, lay of land is different, …. just get out there if you can and want to go. Good luck.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
This is my last chance. Trying to determine if I should take the climber or leave it home an just ground hunt with shotgun

I've had better luck from the ground this time of year. Walk quiet, sit a spell, repeat...

I have no skill in quietly walking through woods. With these wet leaves, you would think I could sneak quietly to my stand but my feet have the ability to find every little twig on the way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk