Question about Carry

Is the guy in the picture…

• Total voters

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wouldn’t let me check both boxes and the OP didn’t put a “both” box on it….. I’m so confused now

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Wouldn’t let me check both boxes and the OP didn’t put a “both” box on it….. I’m so confused now

You may or may not have taken multiple choice tests but your kids did. There were questions that had no correct answer but you had to guess which dot was going to be the correct one, hence the quagmire of the poll.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You ever see the guy from chapel hill that had his own lawn care business? If so you would know his capabilities
Marty was quite a dude! Knew him pretty good! Oprah gave him a van ….. he mowed grass… pretty amazing what he could do…. Died long ago in that van near Eli Whitney I think

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Marty was quite a dude! Knew him pretty good! Oprah gave him a van ….. he mowed grass… pretty amazing what he could do…. Died long ago in that van near Eli Whitney I think

I remembered him when I saw him in attached link. Looks like he handled himself pretty well. ScotttB..what did he do in winter concerning his feet? Some type of slip on shoe?