putting together a team for next year,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
may tomtates plague you on every trip....😂

dang it,,,, now he done cursed me to tomtate hades,,,,,,

anyone want some vouchers for the Carolina Princess?? Looks like I'll not be needing them any longer!!

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
WM, I’m seriously in. Been wanting to give it a go since I first read it years ago. Maybe throw a blow dart/bow hunt for iguanas in too.

YGH has me a little freaked out though so he’s bunking with someone else,,

Guessing there’s at least one forum member country enough to wind up in N PA trying to head south. We can carpool,

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
WM, I’m seriously in. Been wanting to give it a go since I first read it years ago. Maybe throw a blow dart/bow hunt for iguanas in too.

YGH has me a little freaked out though so he’s bunking with someone else,,

Guessing there’s at least one forum member country enough to wind up in N PA trying to head south. We can carpool,
That’s a shame. I’ve got family up there where you’re at. I believe we spoke about it a few years back. I’d be the perfect candidate to haul up there in the truck and scoop ya up

gremcat

Twelve Pointer
That’s a shame. I’ve got family up there where you’re at. I believe we spoke about it a few years back. I’d be the perfect candidate to haul up there in the truck and scoop ya up
Haha, just giving you flack for the off humor you posted. You helped me with trapping info too.

I’m def in though even if it’s not a tournament trip and just hauling a boat to chase them trip. Seems like a real unique oppty.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Haha, just giving you flack for the off humor you posted. You helped me with trapping info too.

I’m def in though even if it’s not a tournament trip and just hauling a boat to chase them trip. Seems like a real unique oppty.
Absolutely. I’m about to start working for a different company so that will upend my holidays/pto/etc so I’ll have to see how it works out