putting together a team for next year,,,

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Hey, I wonder if those footballs are prizes?

governor-desantis.jpg

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Woodmoose - I know you've been in some nasty environments over your years but everglades in July are pretty nasty. 90+ degrees and 100% humidity.

Its my home town...lol

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
As your average civilian, I’d like to know if all Burmese pythons get the green light, or whether we are limited to military aged males ? Cuz I ain’t trying to get close enough to age one if I can’t punch it’s ticket
You’re gonna have to get fairly close to “punch it’s ticket” with an air gun or a captive bolt, so I wouldn’t cull NOTHING. If it’s a PYTHON, Burmese or otherwise, I’d end that motherlover.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
You’re gonna have to get fairly close to “punch it’s ticket” with an air gun or a captive bolt, so I wouldn’t cull NOTHING. If it’s a PYTHON, Burmese or otherwise, I’d end that motherlover.
Yeah I was just being a smart ass . I was actually enticed more by the stun and decapitate method . And you read my mind...snake bbq for days!

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
I'm not going to commit right now. But if there is enough interest I'm tempted. I just want to know how much of an asset an 65 (by then) year old man will be wallowing around in the glades in July chasing big snakes?:rolleyes:

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
  • Pythons harvested and submitted dead should be in no more than two pieces (e.g., the head removed from the body) to be eligible for the longest Burmese python prize. The head of the python must be included as part of an official submission.
THis may be a problem for some people ^^^

Last edited: