Pups

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
I had 11 born on March 25th of this year and thought I had them all claimed for. turns out I have 2 left one male one female. They are not papered but on mamas side she’s outta Smokey river. Both parents are great hunting dogs

Attachments

• 034436D7-FFCA-4EE1-9283-85E739B519EB.jpeg
    034436D7-FFCA-4EE1-9283-85E739B519EB.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 18A11F3F-CE52-4CC9-9EC6-4E8F253839D7.jpeg
    18A11F3F-CE52-4CC9-9EC6-4E8F253839D7.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 54

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Good looking dogs!! Had to put my black dog down a couple months ago, been trying to figure out if I want another black or a blue tick. Hell, maybe I’ll end up with one of each lol

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Good looking dogs!! Had to put my black dog down a couple months ago, been trying to figure out if I want another black or a blue tick. Hell, maybe I’ll end up with one of each lol
You might want to talk to drew about one of those. I have one out of that litter that's pretty smart for their age . Clumsy but smart . He is tall enough now to not trip on his own ears 😂

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
You might want to talk to drew about one of those. I have one out of that litter that's pretty smart for their age . Clumsy but smart . He is tall enough now to not trip on his own ears 😂
I thought hard about it last night!! But, we are renting a little place currently until the market comes down or I can hit the lotto to pay what people are asking for what I want. If the yard was fenced here I would in a heartbeat.

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
They are some clumsy pups for sure haha luckily they are getting better and like you said not tripping over there own ears haha

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
They are some clumsy pups for sure haha luckily they are getting better and like you said not tripping over there own ears haha
Gosh you know I’m really wanting one again now that Lady is gone and I don’t gotta worry bout the pup getting killed. Figure I need to at least let my little buddy recover before throwing something new into the mix. Hope you find some owners for em man. They’re good dogs