Public service announcement

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I thought all rich white women started cocktail hour immediately after morning coffee and Xanax?
whiskey in coffee does not count. That's just so they aren't as bitchy in the mornings. And cocktail hour is after lunch, otherwise they'd be considered alcoholics.😄
Horse women are a special bunch.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Thanks for all youalls work,, power was off and on at my place for a couple of days, Gas fireplace/furnace upstairs and wood stove downstairs, no issues.

LR308

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
@FITZH2O thank you and your crew for getting our community back up and running. I am assuming you were on lake bay or youngs road area. Hop skip and a jump from our homestead. Moore county houses some of the best people i know. Lots of retired and semi retired heros call it home.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
@FITZH2O thank you and your crew for getting our community back up and running. I am assuming you were on lake bay or youngs road area. Hop skip and a jump from our homestead. Moore county houses some of the best people i know. Lots of retired and semi retired heros call it home.
Yep, young’s rd and the area in town that it leads to. I agree, super nice people!!