Public Land Challenge Pisgah National Forest Oct. 22-24, 2021

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Hate I missed it. Bear season is getting close here . Spent the weekend hauling peanuts and putting out trail cams . Had a few deer to process for the freezer. Glad y'all had a good weekend. Caleb has had an awesome intro into hunting and fishing this season. Good job y'all for taking him .

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Hate I missed it. Bear season is getting close here . Spent the weekend hauling peanuts and putting out trail cams . Had a few deer to process for the freezer. Glad y'all had a good weekend. Caleb has had an awesome intro into hunting and fishing this season. Good job y'all for taking him .
We will have him crawling around them eastern swamps soon enough. We missed ya tho!

KrisB

Ten Pointer
He went with Brian and killed one. We went to a different spot with white oaks dropping acorns and my wife blasted another one off the tree with the shotgun and he ran off dazed and confused
That Caleb is a slayer. The rest of us suck. At least I do.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
That Caleb is a slayer. The rest of us suck. At least I do.
Hahahahaha all I was worried about was watching him and my wife enjoy themselves. We’ve still got meat in the freezer and plenty more opportunities coming. I ain’t worried bout it