Public Land Challenge Oct. 8-10 2021 Pisgah National Forest

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Man this sounds like so much fun. I wish my work schedule allowed for me to take part in this. Kudos to all of you guys for putting these hunts together. Have y'all ever considered putting one of these together during turkey season?
Yes to this!
I'd like to do a squirrel hunt.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd drive 5 hours to squirrel hunt with y'all! And put some savings away to pay for the gas, etc.

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
Yes to this!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd drive 5 hours to squirrel hunt with y'all! And put some savings away to pay for the gas, etc.
Hopefully we can get something together before too long

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
I had a big red squirrel run through the tree top over me sat morn at the high country bow hunt. It would make 2of the small grey ones around here and they have been feed good. Eating all my deer corn

Woods and water

Ten Pointer
Alright I'm in . That's if the weather is good. If they are calling for rain I won't make it. And I got to find a Muzzle loader . Tentative plan is to be there Friday evening and leave Sunday morning.Let me know if y'all need/ want anything from the coast .

pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm not taking that role. I will cook , clean deer/fish and even do dishes but I'm not babysitting lol . I will be traveling alone so I'm not sure if I should be trying to keep anyone in line.
Well… in that case….. I’ll let you stick to other stuff then. Keeping that boy in line is a full time job!

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Well our High Country Archery group set a high bar for seeing deer numbers. Low Bar for Harvest. Had a great time. We even got to see 2 fellas dragging a nice hog behind a Gator Friday night, right by our camp