PSA......... acronyms

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I probably over-reacted but I got perturbed. Computers aren't the smartest things in the world.

I got a "yellow card" warning on another well known site for "inappropriate language" in a recent post. I referred to the National Wild Turkey Federation as the "NWTF" and was informed that some kind of computer generated program had found my language to be offensive. Sounded silly to me and I took offense at being corrected by a computer program. I did explain myself to the admins and promised to never use an acronym again and will self quarantine myself from the site for the 10 days until the warning expires.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
LOL. Sorry for your troubles. Seems silly to me for computer to do that.

I have a Grunt Style shirt that reads
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot
I wish it said "Over" underneath..... LOL

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I sometimes use that when dealing with that very organization..and not mean National Wild Turkey Federation. They are frustrating at times to say the least.

ellwoodjake

Twelve Pointer
I got auto warned and censored on another website while telling another member about a store that had a great sale going on. I finally had to explain to everyone that it could also be referred to as "Richard's Sporting Goods". Got that one by the "pottymouth" program