Proud Father

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
I am :D

My son has passed all of his end of year exams in his 4th year of Pharmacy @ Wingate U.

My daughter is graduating high school this year and, we didn't see this coming as her brother is there, but has been accepted and is attending Wingate U this fall. What she is planning on majoring she is kind of unsure at this time.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Dang right you should be proud, pharmacy is tough so I have been told by several folks.. Good luck to your daughter and her college years as well..

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Should be standing on the corner, shirt torn open and beating on your chest and doing the tarzan yell!! Heck yes be proud. Congrats to all.

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Should be standing on the corner, shirt torn open and beating on your chest and doing the tarzan yell!! Heck yes be proud. Congrats to all.

Anyone that knows me doesn't want that visual.lol However I am known to do just that when there is some kind of meat for dinner.

Thanks All! , Rich

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns

My son has passed all of his end of year exams in his 4th year of Pharmacy @ Wingate U.

My daughter is graduating high school this year and, we didn't see this coming as her brother is there, but has been accepted and is attending Wingate U this fall. What she is planning on majoring she is kind of unsure at this time.

Go BullDogs! Congrat's to both of them , and you and Mom...My oldest went there for under-grad...Graduated in 2008 BS in biology with a minor in chemistry. Great school!

jrfx4

Six Pointer
Congratulations to your entire family. Wingate is a great school. Have two daughters that attend Wingate now. Go Bulldogs

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Definitely a lot there to be proud of for sure, congratulations to the whole family !