Protest/Riot Organization and Funding?

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If the black people today think they have it bad they need to talk to ones that were alive in the 50-60's.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Interesting that you think the white supremacist shmucks are the problem in this...
Im a white redneck from Georgia. I have never met a white supremist in my life and I am 51. Another lefty lie that they are ramped in the south and in this country. Not to say I dont know some bigots but they are not organized and dont belong to any extremist group and are not behind any of this. Its funny to me that blacks, Hispanics, any other race really can be proud of their culture but if your white and proud you are a racist.

Last edited:

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
Im a white redneck from Georgia. I have never met a white supremist in my life and I am 51. Another lefty lie that they are ramped in the south and in this country. Not to say I dont know some bigots but they are not organized and dont belong to any extremist group and are not behind any of this. Its funny to me that blacks, Hispanics, any other race really can be proud of their culture but if your white and proud you are a racist.
They are such a small percentage of the population that they aren’t even worth talking about. It’s the media that blows them up far beyond their actual level.

Johnnie

Ten Pointer
49 here, moved from the NC sticks to Raleigh at 19. The most racist people I've ever come across all migrated from the north to here. Not sure why, but that is my life's experience. I grew up playing sports, and I guess as a result, overwhelmingly my best friends were black. Did I know some rednecks that would use the "n" word? Yes.....but they damn sure wouldn't say it to their face for fear of the fight. Most that used that word, were dumb-a's that couldn't figure out why they got bit by a snake when they were screwing with it. Like RNR, I have never knowingly met a supremacist. Back to the OP, I'm not sure any of this is being funded as much as being stirred up by radical organizations.

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
Single moms? Trump ? Bahahahahahahah. Single moms will go, en masse, for Biden or whatever democrat is nominated. Its what they do. Its what they *always* do. The only people Trump will have is older, white males and younger non-college educated white males. Just like last time. You have no idea how far down the drain this country and her citizens have gone.

I think there is a less than 30% chance Trump gets re-elected. And I think there is about a 50% chance conservatives keep the Senate.
Hey now...white male, 35 years old, Bachelors Degree, Trump voter here :)

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
I think a lot of the crazy liberals would classify 95% of people on this forum as white supremacists.