*Price Reduced*Land for sale in Edgecombe county.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
Approximately 32+ acres. Basically 50/50 mixture of fifty+ year old volunteer hardwoods and pines. Five acre swamp/bog on one side. 1200' road frontage. Less than 1/2 mile from Martin county line on NC 142. Adjoining land crop field on one side and big woods on the other sides. Jody and sons have hunted for past decade. We're considering selling timber and then selling after re-seeding or selling now. Wanted to post to you guys first. There's not much mixed mature timber left in NC. This property will only get better with time for bear & turkey. Better for deer if clear cut with lanes. $3100/acre.

Last edited:

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good luck with the sale, Ambush. I've hunted the tracts surrounding the piece and there is always several good bucks in the area. This tract has great potential for someone with the time and resources to put in the work to cut lanes and do some clearing.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
Good luck with the sale, Ambush. I've hunted the tracts surrounding the piece and there is always several good bucks in the area. This tract has great potential for someone with the time and resources to put in the work to cut lanes and do some clearing.
Thanks J. We’re testing the water on a sale. If that doesn’t work, we’ll clear cut it and you guys can keep hunting it.

Ambush

Twelve Pointer
Approximately 32+ acres. Basically 50/50 mixture of fifty+ year old volunteer hardwoods and pines. Five acre swamp/bog on one side. 1200' road frontage. Less than 1/2 mile from Martin county line on NC 142. Adjoining land crop field on one side and big woods on the other sides. Jody and sons have hunted for past decade. We're considering selling timber and then selling after re-seeding or selling now. Wanted to post to you guys first. There's not much mixed mature timber left in NC. This property will only get better with time for bear & turkey. Better for deer if clear cut with lanes. $3300/acre.
Price drop, $3200/acre. I’m going to talk to a forester this week if no action. Thanks

Last edited: