Pretty bird from yesterday

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I'm not much of picture person but this one was awful pretty happy to have him. He was a timid bird had set up on him couple different times he gobbled good but wouldn't commit even with perfectly clear point to come up. Moved maybe 70 yards across and actually further away I was in a burn so moved over to hardwood so could scratch in leaves. Between little scratching and some very low tone light calling he went nuts thinking hen was leaving came in gobbling less than a minute after sat down. He made long drive worthwhile.

Attachments

• 0509180654.jpg
    0509180654.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 0509180804c.jpg
    0509180804c.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 144

Ol Copper

Twelve Pointer
That was one of the prettiest birds Ive seen in a long time. That was a great road trip and we learned a lot. Appreciate you letting me be a part of it. Still thinking about that gobbler yesterday in road 4....he was dead and didn't know it.... :)

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
That was one of the prettiest birds Ive seen in a long time. That was a great road trip and we learned a lot. Appreciate you letting me be a part of it. Still thinking about that gobbler yesterday in road 4....he was dead and didn't know it.... :)
maybe in Oct get little revenge on him would be awful nice to haul him outta there