Prayers Welcome

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My youngest was diagnosed with Migratory Polyarthritis today. Still waiting on blood panels to determine the cause.

Chest x-rays came back great. No abnormalities with heart, lungs, arteries, or otherwise. Metabolics and urine analysis great also.

He could use your prayers.

Thanks Guys & Gals.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
My youngest was diagnosed with Migratory Polyarthritis today. Still waiting on blood panels to determine the cause.

Chest x-rays came back great. No abnormalities with heart, lungs, arteries, or otherwise. Metabolics and urine analysis great also.

Thanks Guys & Gals.

Poor guy. That sucks.

Prayers sent.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
They're working guys. Got an update today. Rheumatoid test came back negative. Other tests still pending, but Lyme disease moved to the second stage, meaning first stage was positive.

Of the possibilities mentioned by the Dr., at this point, Lyme would be the most desirable and easy to treat.

Never thought I'd be happy with the idea of my 9 year old having Lyme, but it more than likely can be taken care of with a round of antibiotics.

Gunny2professor

Six Pointer

Thanks Guys & Gals.
Just sent one up