Prayers Please...update Friday 2/5

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
The adoptive mother of the boy I mentor has covid. She’s at home. Not deathly ill or anything . Just having a rough go at it. Hope she starts to get better. She’s one of the most stand up women I know and I’d do anything for someone who’s done what she’s done for that boy. Especially how supportive she is of him being an outdoorsman. Just wanna see her have a quick recovery so she can get back to being Wonder Woman. Her names Melanie if any of y’all wanna add her name to a prayer list. Thanks y’all.

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
The adoptive mother of the boy I mentor has covid. She’s at home. Not deathly ill or anything . Just having a rough go at it. Hope she starts to get better. She’s one of the most stand up women I know and I’d do anything for someone who’s done what she’s done for that boy. Especially how supportive she is of him being an outdoorsman. Just wanna see her have a quick recovery so she can get back to being Wonder Woman. Her names Melanie if any of y’all wanna add her name to a prayer list. Thanks y’all.
Praying brother

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
You got it. As soon as I type this I'm on the phone with my pastors wife. She'll add Melanie and her son to the phone prayer groups list today.

Bluedogman

Six Pointer
Thanks for all the prayers and kind words. She was able to bounce back and is out of ER. Still recovering but her morale is high being back at the house. Hoping for a full recovery. I made sure to let her know she’s got outdoorsmen all over the state praying for her. Thanks y’all
Glad to hear she’s doing better.
Power in prayer my friend.