Prayers needed

Bigbass78$

Four Pointer
I have been in wake med for a week now with covid pneumonia if you guys could please pray for me things seem to be going in the right way got out of icu yesterday need the lord to breath his breath in my lungs and heal them
Thanks
Bigbass78. Please all y’all stay safe

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
I have been in wake med for a week now with covid pneumonia if you guys could please pray for me things seem to be going in the right way got out of icu yesterday need the lord to breath his breath in my lungs and heal them
Thanks
Bigbass78. Please all y’all stay safe
Prayers sent! Stay positive brother, mother in law was in hospital for 4 weeks with COVID then went to therapy for 4 weeks. She’s 77 and is finally getting back to normal and she been home for 2 month’s.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Done.

The good Lord is neither blind to nor unaware of you at this (and every other) moment.

There’s some HOT weather fishing waiting for you in a couple weeks.

Bigbass78$

Four Pointer
Wanted to give y’all a check in for today thanks for all the prayers I am getting to leave the hospital this afternoon doc says I prob have 2 weeks of healing at home but better then laying in a hospital thank all of you who prayed for me
God is good all the time
Hope all of you stay safe

Bigbass78$

Four Pointer
Wanted to give you guys another good report been home resting for 2 days only having to use 1 to 1.5 liters of oxygen I have been able to take it off some today and go awhile before having to put it back on the lord is good please continue to pray for me a full recovery god bless you all