Prayers Needed

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Fellas and gals, we could use some prayers. Sitting outside the emergency vet, local vet referred us. Our lab is not doing well. Extremely high white blood count and dangerously low PLT count. Local vet said it may be life threatening. Thinking auto immune or cancer. We just put our other dog down a week before Christmas so this is very rare for us, especially my wife. I've had my lab since a puppy and beside my wife is my world.

Buck_Slayer

Four Pointer
Fellas and gals, we could use some prayers. Sitting outside the emergency vet, local vet referred us. Our lab is not doing well. Extremely high white blood count and dangerously low PLT count. Local vet said it may be life threatening. Thinking auto immune or cancer. We just put our other dog down a week before Christmas so those is very rare for us, especially my wife. I've had my lab since a puppy and beside my wife is my world.

Prayers for you man. And the dog has a good recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22Rimfire

Button Buck
I’m sorry to hear this. We have two labs and they are like family as well. There’s a reason they say mans best friend. Not a praying man but I hope it ends up being something not very serious

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear it.

My labs are my children. One is getting old and having some problems. Was really worried just before Christmas. She still has a good quality of life but her time is limited for sure. I feel for you.

Cyperry

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Time heels all things. Remember the great times and love you had for one another. Life is hard but it’ll be ok. I feel for you.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Fellas and gals, we could use some prayers. Sitting outside the emergency vet, local vet referred us. Our lab is not doing well. Extremely high white blood count and dangerously low PLT count. Local vet said it may be life threatening. Thinking auto immune or cancer. We just put our other dog down a week before Christmas so this is very rare for us, especially my wife. I've had my lab since a puppy and beside my wife is my world.
Prayers headed your way.

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
TheCloudX, Is this Kaylee the Black Lab from the recent "Now and Then" thread? She is a beautiful dog & I really got a kick out of her relaxing on her back on the couch. I am so sorry to hear the news and my thoughts & prayers are with y'all @ this difficult & sad time.