Prayers needed

Hrlhustler

Six Pointer
My dads defibulater went off and we rushed him to Baptist in Winston... while in the er his device shocked him upwards of 70 times... he's currently stable and in the cardiac icu

RBR

Six Pointer
I am sorry to hear this, I will be praying for him. I lived with one of those devises for almost five years, they are no fun when you have an episode. They can do great things for him there.

Hrlhustler

Six Pointer
Still in cardiac icu doing blood work to see how much damage his device caused to his heart from shocking him so many times... he's in good spirits and cutting up with the nurses

Hrlhustler

Six Pointer
Tomorrow is the day... they are doing heart cath then putting a small stint in to help with blood flow and assess the damage done by being shocked so many times along with checking the battery on his pacemaker... depending on what they see will determine if they rush to get him in with Dr. Stevenson at Vanderbilt whos world renowned in this special ablation or decide to put him a month or so out... fingers crossed and he's doing much better than expected after being shocked 70 plus times... they said most people only get shocked 1 to 3 times total after device is installed... thank yall for all the prayers means more than you'll ever know