Prayers for my uncle

KrisB

Ten Pointer
My uncle Ronnie (my mother's brother) had a stroke the day after Thanksgiving. Mom and I went to see him in the hospital then and we are here this weekend seeing him. It's definitely going to be a long road for him. He's out of ICU and in the neurological unit now and will be going to an acute care rehab soon. We are taking it one day at a time.

He's 73 and is a really good guy who's had a really hard life. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

Last edited:

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Thank you, Lee. That was OK to write.

My uncle passed around 5:00 pm yesterday. I was in the woods hunting squirrels with Lee. Had a great time. Came home afterward to find out my uncle was gone. I'm just glad we visited him before he died. Thank you all for all your prayers. It gave us some strength and comfort.

I had taken this picture of the woods and the sunset yesterday when we were hunting. Apparently it was somewhere around the time my uncle passed that I took it. I will frame it and keep it in memory of him.

The sun has set on his life, but it will never set on our love for him and our good memories of him. Ronnie, you are deeply missed, but we know you're finally at peace.

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_164700159.jpg
    IMG_20191216_164700159.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: