Prayers for my family

thandy

Ten Pointer
Just lost my mom a few weeks ago, 5/2. She was 59 years old and like many was the heart of the family. She was a good ol county girl and really took care of my dad while she was here. She passed with my dad laying beside her on one side, I was on the other and my sister at her feet, about a peaceful as one could go I guess.

We found just before she pass her dad, my grandpa, has dementia and is not doing well. He has to have 24 hour care and his other daughter lives in Alaska. My dad tried to take care of him but it was just too much so we had put him in a retirement home. He isnt happy but when he has a clear head and we talk to him he understands.

Then last night my dads youngest sister told the family she has ASL. My dad took it a lot harder then I expected. I guess with moms passing being so fresh and him being down on himself about not being able to take care of my grandpa it all came out. He is back to bailing hay this morning but he could use all the prayers he can get, heck we all could use them.