Prayers for a close buddy, cancer

lbksmom

Banned
Have a dear friend just diagnosed phase 3 pancriatic cancer, he finally retired 1 1/2 yrs ago, just took him out hunting this past season and he got his 1st buck, he was like a little kid..Had back surgery 5 weeks ago still in pain from that too. This is hard on me because we lost our 39 yr boy 4 yr ago this coming October for the same cancer.Please pray that God will heal him, he is the great physician? Thanks

billyf

Six Pointer
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!(F) 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.(G) 6 Do not be anxious about anything,(H) but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.(I) 7 And the peace of God,(J) which transcends all understanding,(K) will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Prayers sent...

lbksmom

Banned
They did some test it is on his pancreas and liver, they start treatments this week. They say 3 to 8 months he has. He is saved, which helps, but he has been a great friend. It will be hard to find another even when the wives get along so good too.

TheCloudX

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Prayers up. Doctors can say 3-8 months, but they are often wrong. Only God knows, and as you say - He is the great healer.