Prayer request

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
My aunt, mom's only remaining sibling, has fatty liver failure. She told Mom not to come as she planned to tomorrow cause she doesn't want to be seen as she is. Fluid is being removed about every 2 weeks?? 2 to 6 liters? Mom said one time a half a gallon, but she may be mixed up...SAE or metric. Half a gallon is a lot to the medically inexperienced so that maybe incorrect. She is about 5'4", normal body weight about 140. 82 years old. Prayer request is for my aunt and mom(87). Mom is taking it pretty hard. Thanks in advance. 🙏

Last edited:

Gunny2professor

Six Pointer
My aunt, mom's only remaining sibling, has fatty liver failure. She told Mom not to come as she planned to tomorrow cause she doesn't want to be seen as she is. Fluid is being removed about every 2 weeks?? 2 to 6 liters? Mom said one time a half a gallon, but she may be mixed up...SAE or metric. Half a gallon is a lot to the medically inexperienced so that maybe incorrect. She is about 5'4", normal body weight about 140. 82 years old. Prayer request is for my aunt and mom(87). Mom is taking it pretty hard. Thanks in advance. 🙏
Just sent one up.