Prayer needed.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Having a hard go right now. Loads of things but most importantly my wife broke her leg and is going into surgery tomorrow. I’ll be home for it but will have to leave shortly after back out of town. It’s busy season for me and that complicates it all. I don’t have a job with benefits so no sick time, sick leave, vacation, etc. I can’t afford to not make money either. Estimated out of pocket costs are over 20k. Im exasperated. I also buried my step mother this week. It’s non stop. Any one who will, please send one up for my wife, daughter, and family.

billyf

Six Pointer
Do not be anxious about anything,(H) but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.(I) 7 And the peace of God,(J) which transcends all understanding,(K) will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Praying for you and your family....

finbar

Spike
You are doing what few men can do nowadays, carrying a heavy cross to provide for your family. May you grow closer to the Lord Jesus Christ during your trials.

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry for your loss... definitely puts the every day life of smaller troubles in perspective as no big issue.
Prayers sent.... this too shall pass

awaken_rae

Button Buck
Having a hard go right now. Loads of things but most importantly my wife broke her leg and is going into surgery tomorrow. I’ll be home for it but will have to leave shortly after back out of town. It’s busy season for me and that complicates it all. I don’t have a job with benefits so no sick time, sick leave, vacation, etc. I can’t afford to not make money either. Estimated out of pocket costs are over 20k. Im exasperated. I also buried my step mother this week. It’s non stop. Any one who will, please send one up for my wife, daughter, and family.

Praying for better times to come your way 🙏🏻

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
Lifting your wife up and the weight of the issues upon your shoulders. Praying all goes well and for the comfort and peace that only the Lord can provide!

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Surgery went well and my wife is healing. I’m struggling at work though and out of town perpetually. My dad is staying busy trying to drink himself to death.